Tuesday, April 03, 2007

April 03

Long long time ago! =)

Wasssup people! I'm backk! HAHAS! After so long! was rather busy or lazy i should say to blog, so didn't really blog for the past one month. Anyway, I'm doing Fantastic lately! =D As usual, I'll start off with my work at Nike, past one month was great lah, last month, march 13, i representing my company Nike Elush for the match against Nike Wingtai! Somemore at The Cage! It was all sponsored by Nike Singapore. Was a great day lah, Every outlet sent at least 1 representative there, T2 sent boss aka Zaini and david! Parco sent Yan and Shahril, Paragon was represented by Bryan, Takashimaya was represented by Firdaus Aka Shawn Michael(DX) and ME(RKO) LOL! Wheelock was represented by Lolo and Desmond, Hahas! Elush was late! lol! ok, so we're all split up, Elush had two teams, Parco and t2 one team, Taka and wheelock one team, Paragon was alone, poor bryan, hahas! Anyway, cut short, My team won the first game 9-0! HAHAS! We totally killed that wingtai team man! 2nd game won 1-0, followed by 3-0 and last game we lost our only game, and that was against Zaini team, we lost 3-1. LOL! was a great day overall, because we all had fun, playing soccer, shouting here and there inside the cage, ahHAA! After that was prize presentation, 1st was the team of Parco and T2, 2nd was us! =D Third i couldn't be bothered actually. Yup! So after getting the prize, lunch was served! BUFFET! Paid all by Nike Singapore! Wooo! I also get to try the new nike technology, Nike+. Pretty cool, for those who dont know, Nike and Ipod collaborated, newest technology by far, the NIKE+. =) Other then that, working was good, sales picking up, Yesterday and today, my individual sales at least 1100+, pretty good already, some more today 1400+, ON A MONDAY! SURPRISINGLY! Hahahaas! NIKE NIKE NIKE! =D

20th March 2007
Alright, back to normal day life, Was good, went Genting with Dorothy and family, hahas! Was fun lah! The bus journey was rather long, but it was all worth it. =) Honestly, I really did enojoyed myself, just relaxing, play my heart out during that 3 days. really was very good. First day was good, checked into the hotel and had lunch, walked around after that, Dorothy was tired, so we went back to our room and she sleep, I explore the Tv there see got what show. HAHAS! They got ESPN! After that, headed out again, I tell you ah! Wah! There the starbucks blackforest superb dah mike! Really very delicious! hahas! Yummy! I finally got to watch 300! But I didnt expected it to be a genting at first, HAHAS! 300 is superb man! FANTASTIC! 5/5 stars! Power! THIS IS SPARTA!!!! HAHAHAS! after the show, played arcade and bought mac back for supper, the porridge is really sedap. =D

21st March 2007,
2nd Day, Woked up around 10+? Had Breakfast at Coffeebean(notice we always go for expensive food) HAHAS! After that bought tickets to the theme park and OFF WE GO! Played bumper car, I tell you ah, play bumper car must aim one, aim those that bang you PURPOSELY CHASE YOU ONE, you chase them back, HAUNT THEM! AHAHAHS! thats what i did. Ok, so we did play alot of the games, pirate ships, flying elephants, miner roller coaster,the normal roller coaster, flying coaster etc. Was fun lah, i didnt get to play one of the ride because I'm overweight? FUCK, must be below 70kg, mine was 72. =| hahahas! And i also didnt play the flying chair, looks scary to me, so i didnt play, dorothy played both though, HAHAS! I sound kinda pussy huh. Anyway, flying dragon and flying coaster was my favourite! ahahas! =D Actually, I really had the urge to see that corkscrew ride after playing the flying coaster, but didn't get to play ah. Kinda scared but really have the urge to try. After playing all the ride, we headed back to our hotel for dinner, had buffet at coffee terence, food was nice, but I didn't really eat alot lah, take little bit of each. After dinner, dorothy's parent went back to casino, and we went back to the indoor theme park to play. Play bumper car till close, backside super pain, LOL! We play very long, as in really very long, HAHAS! bought starbucks and Mac back for supper!

22nd March 2007,
Last day, woke up! had late lunch, put our bags aside, and went to walked around, I bought 2 nike Polos, black and white and a t-shirt, while dorothy bought black pumps and black shirt. Spend 300+ in such a short moment, cool huh! =D Boarded the bus around 3pm, and arrived at singapore around 10+. Overall, the trip was great, got to spend most of the time, or should i say all of my time with dorothy! =D Was a splendid trip!

Other then that, Life's been good for me lah, one thing is that I didnt spend much on myself this month upon getting my pay, 28th, Had a wonderful day, had lunch at Fish&co over at wheelock place, after that, went nike to purchase my singapore jersey, dorothy paid for it! =D Thanking youing! HAHAS! ok, So, brought dorothy to taka, surprise or not surprise? Bring her into Guess, and bought her that bag she wanted, Hahas! Cost my $189! Bummer. But she was happy lah, getting the bag, that's the most important thing. Hahas! AND AND! We watched the movie, The Number 23 by Jim Carrey, i tell you ah, you guys must really catch it, it's very nice, the movie ending comes with a twist you'll never expected, was a very nice show, after the show i realized something, I and dorothy got together on 28/05. 28-5=23. 23! So coincidental! ahahas! nah! I'm just playing. =D Hope you like the bag very very very much! I really hope you like it, cause I give up my SB for you! But no worries, I'll get a jordan next month! NOT SB! I WANT JORDAN NOW! =D

TIRED AH! I STOP FIRST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home